One of the biggest challenges in our busy lives is carving out time to do something different and something that pushes your comfort zones. We love challenges at Hepworth Adventures. Whether it be getting to the top of a particular climbing route, mountain or being taken to that space where you can get to be in the elements (and get that Facebook or Instagram photo too)! We can take you somewhere that people go wow- you have been there and done that? But also we love to create a sense of accomplishment in trying. It might be that we don’t get to the top of something, or the weather turns so we need to turn back. We believe it’s about giving it a go and stepping out that’s important.
Have a look at these ideas and if there’s something else that we haven’t thought of drop us a line and we will do our best to make it happen!
- Go Sea Cliff climbing
- Climb and Abseil down a tower (rock tower!)
- Ascend the UKs most exciting Munro- the Inaccessible Pinnacle
- Maybe a route from Ken Wilson’s Classic Rock or Hard Rock books
- Introduction to outdoor climbing
- Camp somewhere off the beaten track
- Trek and spend a night in a bothie in Scotland
- How about a night in an igloo or snow hole
- Sea Cliff camping- spend a night on a portaledge!
- A weekend walking up some of the best mountains in the UK
- The Welsh 3000s
- The Scottish 4000s
- The Lakeland 3000s
- Bob Graham round (Lake District)
- Ramsay Round (Fort William)