Here is a list of the kit you will need. Probably you will also have a few questions about what to bring/ not to bring on this unique experience so please do not hesitate to drop us a line.
You will need:
- A large ruck sack approx 40-60 litres
- A warm sleeping bag
- A head torch
- Tooth brush & tooth paste
- A strong sense of adventure!
We can lend you a ruck sack and sleeping bag- just ask us before hand
Clothing to bring:
- Warm clothes, even in summer
Base layer, Fleece/ hoodie/ jumper and trousers
- Waterproofs- even if it’s not raining they are good for keeping the wind off you
- Trainers or walking shoes
- Warm hat and gloves
Other bits and bobs:
- Your own personal favourite snacks
- Personal medication if required
If you already climb and have this equipment bring it along too. We are happy to provide all the specialist kit you need for climbing if you don’t own it already.
- Rock shoes
- Chalk bag
- Belay device